Thursday, January 27, 2011

Black & White



I usually go down to the basement, almost every morning, for my workout.  I have a recumbent bike down there, and I ride it for about 30 minutes.  Followed by stretching, strength training and sometimes Pilates.  However, due to the significant snow fall last night, I decided to get my exercise by shoveling the white stuff off of the driveway.  I did about half and saved the rest for hubby.  I thought he might appreciate a good workout this morning, too.  It was good to be out in the fresh air.  Very invigorating.  Later in the morning I had a photo shoot for Bluebell.  Lighting was great with the snow outside and the sun peeking out from behind the clouds.  I took some pictures of some great wooden bowls that I recently came across while treasure hunting.  They were hand made in the Philippines and stained black.  They are oval in shape and have great modern appeal.  They stood out particularly well against my white background.  Thought I'd share them with you. 

No comments: