Saturday, February 12, 2011

Quirky Vintage Office Accessories

I love the mix of modern and vintage.  The modern element keeps the vintage fresh, and the vintage element keeps the modern from being overly sterile or rigid.  When I'm out antiquing or "junking" (as I sometimes call it), I always keep my eyes open for fun vintage office pieces.  I also like to re-purpose pieces that were meant to be used otherwise into things that can function in an office or workspace.  I love old metal flower frogs for their industrial chic-ness.  They make nice photo or card holders.  Recently I found this cool "love letters" holder.  It has great vintage modern appeal and could hold all your love letters or other mail.  It's the little touches here and there that give character and style to your surroundings. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, let alone the content!custom imprinted drink-ware